Aside from managing the program from initiation through final implementation, the ideal candidate will have strong understanding of Digital development, Digital marketing as well as Customer experience.
* Experienced project directors who have managed and delivered large transformational change programmes
* Strong business knowledge of ecosystem, fintech, e-commerce, channel digital channel marketing and related strategies, including using social media, big data, mobile, internet banking etc
* Broad domain expertise in backlog management, user story elaboration, story/impact mapping as well as more traditional techniques such as business process mapping
* Experience in digital products in operations, insurance, health would be an advantage
* Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.