- Market Leader - Multinational
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Regional Career Growth Opportunities
About our client
Our client is one of the leading Consumer Goods company is currently looking for a strategic Project Finance Manager to lead the finance team based in Kuala Lumpur. This person would report directly to the Project Controller.
- This person would be accountable for managing key corporate projects, financial and systems improvements, accounting systems upgrades/migration.
- Highly involved in managing budgets of the projects and ensuring timelines are met.
- You will also be required to take on a strong business partnering role where you will provide strategic and analytical support to senior stakeholders within the business for business transformation involving restructuring strategies/future acquisitions/ joint ventures or to support and evaluate and improve business performances and potential growth opportunities.
- Required to manage and drive project planning, documentations, progressive reporting of project status, project executions, monitoring and controlling.
- Providing leadership and strategically influencing and driving project team for success
- Highly involve with business partnering with senior stakeholders in Malaysia and Regional offices to drive change.
- Driving process change involving internal controls/SOP's to improve business efficiencies.
- Working with business Heads in Finance and Accounting, Tax/IT Infrastructure and Operations.
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 10 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC/PLC/SME
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering capacity in process improvements or internal controls enhancement
- Experience in IS project implementation or corporate project management
- Exposure and experience in spearheading Accounting systems upgrades would be a necessity
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills
- Industry experience from FMCG, Pharma/Healthcare/Retail would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to David Wooden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9011 for a confidential discussion.