Currently we're seeking for the talent candidate who has strong skill in project management within the Automotive Sector. Our client is the well-known automotive company from Europe. Candidate will have to opportunity to travel to overseas. You will also get the opportunity to working great team and get promotion to team lead within 1-2 year.
This role will require the succesful candidate to work closely with customer and R&D functions. This position will manage all processes from example model to mass production. To find our more about responsibility please read the detail below.
- Understand the requirement from customer support team and R&D team in order to effectively delegate project requriements to the internal team
- Plan and control the timeline from developing example model until mass production
- Planing the process and finding the best solution for product development and production.
- Coordinate and control process and timeline with designer, production, R&D team
- Bachelor or Master degree from Engineering Department
- Experience with Automotive business is a must
- Strong skill in communication and good interpersonal skill
- Very good in English communication
- Project Management experience is a must
- Experience in Engine production is a plus
- Able to travel overseas
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.