- Responsible for project delivery to meet project timeline, budget and quality targets.
- Lead the project team, internal and external stakeholders to resolve project delivery issues.
- Ensure timely issue resolutions and technical support to client.
- Comply with internal quality procedure and adopt recommended best practices.
- Timely submission of project documentations, reports, minutes of meeting and applicable administrative documents.
- Drive all project management activities.
- Willing to travel at least one week / month, more subject to the project.
- 5 years work experience in project management in system solution delivery to Mobile Operators in APAC region.
- Must have strong background and experience in solutions integration and deployment, customer expectation management and collaboration with build, run and architect teams.
- High level understanding of IT or Solutions Architecture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.