- Lead and manage projects within Treasury Operations to develop business cases for strategic and major initiatives which have been agreed as part of the Strategic Roadmap. E.g. Create and maintain program backlog, high level project schedule and establish realistic deadlines to drive work forward. Facilitate the development of user stories, process flow diagrams, technical diagrams to meet project scope and objectives
- Manage projects from initiation through final implementation; E.g. assembling a matrix project team, identifying relevant resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan, defining requirements, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters.
- Minimise risks by identifying and proactively managing any financial and operational risks
· Experience in Business change and project management
· Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.