To complement the growth in Hong Kong, Argyll Scott is looking for highly-motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join in one of our key competencies.
- Manage the whole recruitment and headhunting process from identifying high quality candidates through to a successful placement
- Develop, maintain and manage candidate and client business relationships
- Act as key point of contact for clients and candidates by responding to their needs and providing world class service
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to support a growing business, not limited to senior retained searches within your team
- Degree holder in any discipline with minimum 1 year work experience. Previous experience in a Sales or Business Development role preferred. Industry experience will be a plus. Fresh graduates will also be considered for more junior roles
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative
- Driven and Passionate with good commercial sense
- Team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and time management
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be advantageous
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and dynamic platform to build up your space and become a market master
- On the job training and a clear path to success to ensure you achieve your objectives
- Competitive base salary with unlimited bonus earning potential
- Excellent benefits including 20 days paid vacation, medical and dental coverage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Isabelle Tsang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3696 5911 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.