Our client is an established global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management, providing clients with an exceptional depth of resources to deliver their business transformation initiatives. Our client is seeking for a driven recruiter to support the growth of their core client group (Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing) within Singapore and Hong kong.
- Is the main point of contact for hiring managers for their specific discipline; works closely to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Implements recommended recruiting plan including use of suggested job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Pre-screens resumes, conducts phone screens and makes recommendations to hiring leader on next steps.
- Collaborate with hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers.
- Communicates with candidates at every step of the recruiting process including articulating the organisation vision and job role to extend and negotiating offers.
- Actively sources for passive talent.
- Attends and organises recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines.
Job Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of full cycle talent acquisition or agency experience
- Advanced proficiency in negotiating offers
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible and a willingness to go beyond the job scope
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105