A leading high-growth luxury skin-care company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Financial Director. You will interacts regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Full scope of Finance (except Accounts payable (AP) and receivable (AR), treasury, inventory and credit control management): includes contract management, payroll accounting, intercompany balances maintenance
- Oversee as well as hands-on operations not limited to transaction posting, review of all accounting transactions, account reconciliations, trouble-shooting and resolving potential software interface issues.
- Balance sheet & Profit & Loss analysis in collaboration with the AR, AP and regional FP&A team
- Full responsibility for CPL statutory reporting matters including year-end financial audit, income tax, local Transfer Pricing documentation, GST and statistics filing
- Responsible for CPL yearly internal audit and follow-up with the respective stakeholders on the audit gaps and action plans
- Liaise and manage requests/queries of auditors (external and internal), tax consultants, bankers and statutory boards.
- Value-add projects such as continuous process / reporting improvements
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in accounting or related discipline
- Min 8-10 years of related work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- MS Excel, JDE, Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion experience is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.