Our client, an information services provider with global presence, is seeking for an enthusiastic and capable Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their regional offices in Hong Kong to assist on an array of regional and global HR projects and initiatives.
- Reporting to the VP of HR Asia, manage the preparation of various HR reports relating to headcount, staff movement, attrition, recruitment, performance management, etc. Responsible for analyzing said data for management attention and decisions
- Assist in talent acquisition process, from sourcing, screening, interviewing, to offering and on-boarding
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of employment policies, conditions and procedures
- Assist in coordination/roll-out of HRIS across the APAC region
- Prepare data and study market trend for annual salary review.
- Assist in HR due diligence for M&A
- Assist in managing insurance programs e.g. group medical scheme, employees\u2019 compensation.
- Ensure HR compliance in accordance with legislative requirements
- Maintain and update the HR system, employee personnel files and records
- Ensure all HR related forms are up to date in accordance with company needs
- Assist in on-boarding process for new joiners, including conducting Background/Criminal/Reference Check for new joiners
- Assist in organizing staff relations activities.\u00A0
- Perform HR ad hoc assignment when required
- Degree holder in HRM or related discipline with 4+ years of relevant HR experience
- Experience from MNC preferred, with regional experience a definite advantage
- Must be highly competent with Microsoft Offices such as, Excel, Word, Power point & Chinese Word Processing etc. Technical aptitude required.
- Hard working, good communication skills, customer and quality-driven.
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Detail driven, well organized, proven ability to work within deadlines
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, HK Employment Ordinance, and other related legal requirements
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume and get in touch with Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.\u00A0
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.