A global luxury group is looking for a Regional Event Design Manager for one of it's prestige brands, to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Operational Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to lead and support the brand's travel retail and APAC region on their event design creation.
- Conceptualize and design 3D visualization for podiums in the form of mega event / pop-up store / HPP / SPP / DFS fixture within Travel Retail environment (airport and downtown), upkeeping high standards of Brand image while ensuring application of brand HQ guidelines.
- Create technical drawings for finalized podium designs, including planograms for tester bars and display.
- Following marketing plan launches & concepts, conceptualize and design innovative displays / tester bars and boards / POSM / decorative elements for 3 axis animations.
- Collaborate closely & liaise with Paris Headquarters team on design and technical issues.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to markets' queries when required.
- Follow-up with markets on execution & implementation, visit on site & support if required.
- Collaborate closely with Trade marketing team to understand specs & market requirements
- Minimum of 7 years experience, with experience in Perfume & Cosmetics preferred
- Diploma holder of Design Art / Interior Design / Industrial Design /Architecture
- Formal training in graphic design, industrial design
- Proficiency in Sketchup / 3DS Max, Autocad / Vectorworks, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Creative & passionate; someone who is o Adaptable, positive mind-set and a team player
- Strong project management skills & planning skills; a solution provider would be a plus
- Able to multi-task and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.