Reporting to the Financial Controller, this candidate support financial reporting, planning and analysis, statutory compliance in audit and tax requirements, and the effective operation of the internal controls in Singapore and Malaysia
- To supervise the daily financial operations, financial reporting, planning, budgeting and analysis of the Singapore and Malaysia operations
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial close. Meet all reporting deadlines.
- Experienced with Ledger closing for all entities in Singapore and Malaysia
- Handled Sales and EBIT Flash, Estimate, MMM report
- Manage Inventory control, reconciliation, provision and physical count
- Experienced with Sarbances-Oxley, GST statutory filing and liaising with external audit
- SIF, CAF preparation, Store Impairment review
- Oversee Quarterly and annual US and local tax reporting & compliance
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in supervising a finance team for retail environment, preferably with MNC or US company
- Finance professional with CPA qualification and a university or college degree
- Good Excel, Power Point, SAP and Hyperion Finance Management skills a plus.
- Prior experience with ERP systems an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.