A global luxury retail brand is hiring a newly created Regional HR Business Partner to support their regional business expansion in the SEA region. It is a sole contributor role reporting directly to the Country President.
- Act as the designated HR all people related activities across the assigned countries and territories.
- Assist in developing a business plan which targets both short and long-term HR objectives, needs, and issues.
- Responsible for developing and managing HR budgets & forecasts.
- Provide performance management guidance and support in annual performance appraisal and salary review & bonus exercise.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues and provide relevant HR advice.
- Any ad-hoc and administrative duties relating to Human Resources.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 -8 years of full spectrum HR experience from Retail or customer-centric industries.
- Independent contributor with a high level of initiative
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situations
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in an evolving and growing business environment.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wenny Halim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3027 for a confidential discussion.