Our Client is a global European luxury consumer products company, who are hiring a Regional HR Manager to continue to drive and implement HR strategies in the region.
The Regional HR Manager, will support the HR Director, to drive the HR function strategy and implement strong HR business partnering in Singapore Hub. You will be accountable of the Singapore Domestic teams and Regional Back-Office Teams (Finance, Procurement, IT, Supply Chain & admin) based in Singapore.
The Regional HR Manager ensures that the organization's human resource strategy is implemented effectively, within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
The scope includes the full spectrum of HR (recruitment, talent development, compensation/remuneration and benefits, performance evaluation, employee wellness, human resource administration, human resource information systems, payroll, employee communications and employee relations.)
The Regional HR Manager will take the lead to drive all Compensation and Benefits policies and Learning development for Singapore Hub teams and support the HR Director is sharing the best practices in the APAC region.
You will also support the HR Director, to support the countries in the APAC region to implement the group HR projects and support the local HR in their operations.
Experience and Technical capabilities:
- Bachelor degree; or professional education in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Strong knowledge of Singaporean laws and regulations
- Compensation & Benefit expertise / experience is a must
- FMCG experience will be a plus
- Fluency in spoken / written English and Chinese
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105