Our client is a global leading fashion & accessories company, due to the rapid business expansion, they are now searching high calibre candidate to be part of the leadership team to plan and develop the Logistics and IT infrastructure in Asia region. Reports to the President and leads a team of 8 including 4 x Managers.
- Drive and execute the strategic initiatives, policies and process in alignment with the company business goals and holding responsibilities for supply chain P&L to prioritize and optimize overall resources and spending.
- Direct, lead and develop the logistics team with the overall responsibilities of managing all logistics activities in the region, supporting both the direct retail and the E-Commerce sales channels
- Work closely with the corporate IT team to deploy IT projects that integrate the enterprise-level application systems and identify, validate and drive regional/local IT projects to bring additional values to the business, and stay ahead / in line with the retail innovation trend
- In charge of the maintenance and helpdesk service support of the entire IT infrastructure in the region for stores and offices, including new store opening execution and application support, investigation of issues, enhancement and integration requests
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 15 years supply chain management experience with at least 5 years at managerial level, preferred gained from sizeable apparel retail company
- Experience in China market is required and experience with E-Commerce operations would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge and deployment experience in ERP system and good knowledge in IT infrastructure
- Good Entrepreneur spirit and have the ability to communicate and coordinate with different parties in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical thinking, business acumen and decision making
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.