Looking for a strong project / change management candidate from life insurance sector - our client is one of the most reputable multinational insurers in Hong Kong and Asia. With a view to strengthen their regional office overall and with new regulatory requirements like IFRS 17 coming up, they are looking to hire a strong PMO / Change Management background professional to work alongside subject matter expert on Finance Change projects and one key area would be IFRS 17. It is a new headcount and will directly report to the Regional Head of Finance. This role can offer excellent exposure working with senior management with one of the most important topics in the insurance industry. Also, our client is well known for being able to offer excellent work environment with reasonable work-life balance and they have excellent leadership team.
In this role, you will mainly support the implementation of IFRS 17 which will affect product offerings, ALM, information systems, processes, control frameworks, financial reporting, etc. You will design project infrastructure and implementation strategy including the development of a project plan and budget. You will manage the project plan and report progress status. You will partner with senior leaders to prioritize work stream project plans. You will ensure key project targets are achieved on time and within budget. You will facilitate communication between all project participants and stakeholders.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Life Insurance industry, preferably from a regional perspective
- Strong project management skills from a PMO or change management perspective instead of purely execution
- Good understanding on Insurance Finance structure / processes and / or IFRS standards and / or other regulatory requirements would be advantageous
- PMP or relevant project management certification would be preferred
- University degree is preferred
- Actuarial / accounting background would be a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your updated CV to Sze Sze YEUNG at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.