- Manage Brand P&L, set Brand Sales Target and define Brand Sales Strategy, develop Brand Development Plan
- Manage sell-in and sell-out
- Conduct Market and Competitor Analysis, Brand Performance Analysis to identify issue and opportunities
- Provide inputs to marketing team on brand marketing campaign development, brand visual design; Closely work together with Demand Planning team for demand forecast and merchandising team
- Team management - Provide on-Job coaching to the team as part of Talent Development, Pipeline Building and Succession Planning
- At least 5 years' account management or travel retail experience in FMCG or beauty sector;
- Regional background is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills with strategic mindset is required;
- English speaking is a must, Cantonese/Korean/Japanese speaking is a plus;
- Frequent travelling is required;
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.