If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Procurement Manager position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the South-East Asia market. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to think outside of the box. This coupled with a great commercial acumen due to how quickly this industry evolves. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Lead sourcing initiatives on "Advertising and Consumer Promotions" & "Business Services" categories.
- Providing strong operational support to both internally and externally partners.
- Working with Global Leaders to develop strategic plans for conception to execution
- Capable of leading and prioritizing complex sourcing projects across multiple brands
- Strategic Supplier Relationship Management
- Ensure cost effectiveness with maximum quality across all aspect
- A Business and/or Procurement graduate
- 7 to 10 years of indirect procurement work experience
- Experienced in procurement of Marketing Services and environment with demanding business objectives and in a highly competitive market sector
- Proven and tangible experiences on categories such as Creative Agencies Services, Shoot Production, Merchandising, POS Buying are a real plus
- Experience in the beauty or working with multiple brands/categories will be a must
- Ability to be creative with cost effectiveness in mind when working with agencies or external sources
- Performance driven and be fully accountable, but also flexible
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.