A globally known luxury beauty group with an instantly recognizable brand is looking for a talented retail design professional to join their Store Design team based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Head of Architecture, you will be responsible for producing designs and technical drawings for construction and installation.
- Generate plan layouts, for further development of technical packages, in collaboration with the Regional Head of Architecture, Global & the Local Market including 3D visualization if required. Review & approve drawings for issue.
- Produce designs, technical drawings, details, visualization and specifications for Local Market and chosen Shop-Fitters for construction & installation.
- Ensure each installation is compliant with Architecture Guidelines & Concepts
- Follow-up with the Local Market & Shop-Fitters on the development & construction of projects paying close attention to design, timing (delivery) quality & longevity.
- Travel as often as necessary to Local Markets to assess the quality of the construction, to snag or to monitor fabrication in workshop.
- Provide Global, Regional & Local with guidance on correct material usage or FF&E samples that are locally obtainable matched to Store Design Guideline.
- Open, clear written & oral communication with Local Markets on processes & development of Projects updating or revising as necessary.
- Experience in 3D design, specializing in interior retail work with a strong flare for 2D graphic design from either a Design or Architecture background.
- Understanding of space, volume, lighting, identity & design details with the importance of quality in professional & personal artistic work.
- Strong communicator, and ability to manage multiple work-loads with markets that have diverse needs & different levels of understanding.
- Software knowledge in Vector works CAD, Sketch-Up & the Adobe CS Suite is essential. Freehand drawing will be essential too.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.