· Develop best estimate pricing assumptions and pricing models through conducting experience analysis and research.
· Prepare pricing memo as well as peer reviews and ensure these documents follow the company's internal pricing guidelines and standards.
· Take part in the review and negotiation of treaty terms with clients.
· Contribute to product development initiatives from the pricing and risk perspectives.
· Bachelor's degree in math, finance, statistics, actuarial science or related fields
· Qualified or nearly qualified actuary with at least 8 years of actuarial pricing experience with a direct or reinsurance company.
· Self-motivated, able to multitask.
· Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.