Our partner is a large poultry manufacturer. They operate more than 45 years producing variety range of food product not only human food but also animal feed. Currently, they are looking for you, who are an experienced R&D people. You will be R&D Manager who helps General Manager plans R&D strategy for domestic market.
This role is responsible for planning R&D strategy and activity to develop poultry product. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing product that satisfy customer's needs, trends and competitor.
- Collaborate with sales team to optimize sales product portfolio and profit margin.
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching R&D team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in developing poultry in manufacturer side. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In Operating full product development lifecycle from design brief to prototype testing and factory implementation.
- In Maintaining and optimizing current material portfolio including the sourcing of alternate material.
- In managing a large team of direct and indirect report
Good Command in English is highly desirable.
If you want to be plant manager of global animal feed manufacturer, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 21072885 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.