A global retail group is looking for a retail design & visual merchandising professional to join their business to cover some of their brands for the wholesale and retail markets.
- Conceive and implement the retail design and visual design according to the brand codes and marketing needs
- Responsible for managing boutique and counter opening, renovation and production
- Monitor the performance of projects by taking into account budget and time constraints
- Conduct regular stores visit to ensure that visual merchandising standard are maintained in all stores
- Ensure good communications with retailers' category management for excellent execution in trades
- Keep accurate and up-to-date information regarding measurement and dimensions for display props development
- Manage, train visual merchandising staff, provide constant feedback and coaching on performance
- Degree holder with 8-10 years retail design and visual merchandising experience, ideally from FMCG or skincare brand
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and MS Office
- Good knowledge of the market and retail environment
- Has a sense of urgency and is able to reprioritize efficiently
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at jesteban[at]argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.