A world renowned luxury skincare brand is looking for a strong individual to help manage the sales & operations for their whole business channel.
Regular reviews of the operations' efficiency in terms of capacity, team performance and to ensure profitable P/L of each business. Proactive and resourceful to draw up action plans to drive skincare business and customer service experience.
Set clear objectives and targets for each business channel and:
- Supervise SS Manager, CSCs and BTs
- Regular monthly one-to-one review of staff compensation; individual and group targets / incentives related to KPIs
- Career path, training and development
- Work and guide each business channel Managers to development of business opportunities through customer lifetime value
- Optimize sales through identifying customers' needs and potential with opportunity to increase their purchase basket value
- Plan and implement events, beauty chats, members' functions to drive customer service experience and sales revenue
Participate in devising the overall business channel strategy formulation based on brand policy and guidelines together with the Marketing and Sales & Operations Heads.
- Deploying the strategy
- Deploy the relevant strategy and support to build action plans
- Ensure that deployment takes place accordingly, coach teams when necessary
- Plan monthly marketing/promotional activities and set targets
- Implement the synergy (overall and monthly) strategy: deploy synergy strategy, ensure training module is implemented, co-ordinate with Product training team to ensure full synergy
- Ensure timely implementation of activities with proper merchandising, communication
Build Brand Image
- To ensure excellence customer service and good client care in line with brand guidelines are being practiced by the each business channel team
- Service excellence, no compromise on quality
- To attend to client's consultation, complaints, phone calls, enquiries and follow-up with customers
- operate with discipline and as per Company's guidelines
- To supervise the each business channel team on their day to day operations, staff grooming, punctuality and time table
- In charge of stock management, order and control of stock movement
- To ensure proper maintenance each business channel cleanliness and hygiene
Internal and External Communication
- Coordination of each business chanel activities with different departments: marketing, sales, merchandising
- Actively participate in multi functional meetings to voice the each business channel activities business position
- Externally, to represent each business channel in any of the meeting or training by the shopping mall management
- Degree in Marketing or Economics
- Possess negotiation skills, strong leadership and communication skills
- Business driven mindset with strong sales and customer-orientation
- Understand the concept of today's sales and able to analyze the needs of the business to propose strategic sales plan to maximize profit
- Good command of spoken English and Bahasa Melayu is a MUST
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
If you are interested in applying, please send your updated CV to Nadirah Mohd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.