Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- Develops and maintains operational plans to include all business requirements which include labor hours, KPI reporting, and meeting financial objectives
- Establishes quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding both internal and external business metrics
- Develop and/or maintain all retail processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met
- Responsible for inventory management, inventory count and inventory movement in the POS system
- Reviews operating reports and directs the resolution of operational and customer service problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Responsible for financial analysis of the operational expenses
- Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or another business-related field with at least 5 years' experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Team player, able to work under stress and works effectively, builds constructive and effective relationships
- Good business sense, analytical and number sensitive
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.