Our client is a lifestyle fashion brand and they are looking for a senior retail trainer to increase sales performance, customer satisfaction and the excellency of service quality standard.
- Through field training efforts to drive the performance of sales staff, to align an elite level of selling skills, luxurious customer shopping experience and promote a performance learning culture
- Perform training follow-up for all levels of boutique staff to reinforce the application of skills learnt in training activities are well mastered and be able to transfer effectively in workplace
- Perform targeted follow-up / coaching with proper planning based on identified performance gaps, classroom performance, MSP results, feedback from retail management
- Coach all new joiners to ensure the soft skills, brand DNAs and knowledge are well practiced and managed
- Collaborate with Retail Operations and Store Management to formulate field training and coaching plans
- Prepare monthly follow-up training / coaching summary on staff performance to management
- Ensure training strategies, procedures and materials are well managed and implemented in stores
- Delivery of flash training in stores
- Delivery of classroom trainings and shop floor trainings to frontline staff
You will be a degree graduate with a minimum of 3 years working experience in retail training. Experience in fashion or beauty is highly preferred. You will have proven track record in on-the-job training/coaching and good understanding of store operations and strong customer service mindset. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong languages in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.