Our client is Global manufacturer in the plastic packaging industry. They are looking for "Sales and Marketing Manager" who are highly experienced in technical sales for plastic packaging. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The 'Sales and Marketing Manager' will focus on B2B and domestic sales. Customers of our client are leading FMCG manufacturers which has high volume in production. The candidate will focus on expanding the business with sales knowledge in plastic packaging. The candidate should have a background in sales in plastic packaging. English proficiency is a must as the position requires will report directly to a foreign boss.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Responsible to all new business plan, portfolio until the awarded program.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Ensure the development, production and delivery based on the factory's capability.
- Demonstrating detailed knowledge of products and interact with manufacturers, production plant, and stakeholders taking personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Thai Nationals.
- Experience in as a sales in plastic packaging industry with 8-10 years minimum in technical sales and B2B sales management.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Be able to travel frequently to key clients in APAC.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.