About our client
Our client is one of the largest multinational luxury brands specializing in high-end jewelry, searching for a talented, passionate customer experience developer and brand communicator for the position of a Sales Professional. Key responsibilities will mainly focus on delivering exceptional service and sales strategy as a representative of the brand.
The expectations for this role include providing exclusive customer relationship development and ultimate customer experience which uphold the values of the brand. Execution of strategic sales plan to enhance business goals is also necessary. Other responsibilities entitled to this role will be comprised of but not limited to:
· Exhibit passion for conveying the qualities and uniqueness of the brand to customers
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural entrepreneurial character
· Develop new and existing customer relationships and establish customer loyalty
· Constant achievement of or exceeding company sales goals
· Communication of key product selling points and gaining customer data insights
· Respond to customer inquiries and providing an exclusive environment and experience
A successful applicant should have the following qualifications:
· Previous knowledge and experience in luxury retail, preferably in a sales position
· Proven achievement of sales targets and a results-oriented personality
· Capable of dealing with a diverse client database
· Demonstrative skills in sales systems, client tracking systems, and MS Office tools
· Able to work flexible hours if required, including night shifts, weekends, and holidays
· Obtained a university/college degree
· Ability to communicate in multiple languages is a plus
For more information, please apply with your CV and current/expected salary details or contact K.Cher (02-107-2884).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.