A leading high-growth FMCG company has created a Commercial Finance Manager role, covering the South East Asia region, to act as a key Finance Business Partner to the commercial teams.
Reporting to the Finance Controller based in their offices in Singapore, You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the SEA region.
- Act as a business partner to commercial teams (sales & marketing) to bridge/communicate gaps
- Co-pilot S&OP reviews
- Identify commercial opportunities, monitor & report sales performances/monthly profit forecast
- Preparation of analysis for teams to make informed business decisions
- Control advertising & consumer promotion expenditure
- Review cost management structure
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in a related field.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated work experience in related roles
- Advanced excel and analytical skills required.
- Experienced with SAP & Hyperion
- Full understanding of month-end close processes
- A demonstrated ability of business partnering and strong communication skills.
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105