One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, major disease areas such as Oncology, Infectious, CV metabolic and Respiratory to improve quality of life and patient outcomes. They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for leading and motivating a high-performance team to achieve company's objectives.
· Execute and build sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
· Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance.
· Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team.
· Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with KOLs.
· Provide expert specialty insight into local healthcare systems and their likely impact on customers.
· Identify top business opportunities or gap through analysis of available reports.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmaceutical or related field.
· Previous experience in sales manager and/or key account manager in medical school with minimum 2 years.
· Solid knowledge in procurement process, E-biding and government policies.
· Highly skilled at presentation, interpersonal, coaching and people management.
· Fluent in English and Thai.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.