Our client is a leading furniture and housing equipment company with nationwide presence. They are currently looking for a Sales Manager who has experience in dealing with government and acquiring new projects.
- Achieve sales targets while working with government
- Increase local customer portfolio by expanding point of sales presence against competitors.
- Market research
- Creating an sales plan and sales report of responsible sale's Team
- Performing any other assignments from director and Top Management
- Manage of the Projects about bidding documents and Quotation
- At least 5 years in management role in government project sales.
- Proven record in establishing new business and keeping good relationships with distributors and projects.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Able to travel frequently.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.