Our client is leading multinational company who is a leading distributor for mining quarry equipment in Thailand. The company is looking to expand their quarry mining equipment portfolio and expand their business further. They are currently looking for a "Senior Sales Manager" who has experience and background in technical sales background in heavy machinery, quarry mining equipment, or capital assets.
The 'Senior Sales Manager' will lead the quarry mining and construction equipment product. The position main responsibility is to boost sales via distribution channels and direct sales. The work will be revolve around customer relationship management, providing technical product knowledge, and promote sales. They would like someone with technical sales experience in able to educate clients and provide the best solutions. The company is willing to hire or suggested team members along with the potential candidate.
Salary, Allowance, Commission, Lucrative Incentive Package
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Sales 80% / Management 20%
- Product such as Crusher, Powerscreen, Feeder, and other quarry mining equipment.
- Deals directly with customer such quarry mining companies and other construction materials producers in Thailand
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners.
- Lead and manage team.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 5 years of direct experience in quarry mining equipment sales and at least 2-3 years of experience in management.
- Experience in leading team.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.