- Maintain current client relationships and identify proactive ways to maintain long-term relationship;
- Actively explore new business opportunities and identify new clients;
- Take initiative to keep customer loyalty;
- Anticipate our clients' needs and provide excellent pre and after sales services;
- Plan and organize all marketing and promotional activities in the region, including sales events ranging from one-to-one presentations to larger clients events;
- Assist with operations in Asia e.g. issuing invoices, shipping, security, receiving and releasing properties;
- Degree holder/GIA certified with at least 6 years of work experience in luxury or jewelry business in multi-national environment, prefer WFJ luxury retail experiences;
- Must be able to establish client relationships and an ability to maintain and develop these relationships;
- Excellent communication (written and spoken English/Chinese and Mandarin) and interpersonal skills;
- Committed, reliable and capable of working well under pressure;
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.