Multinational company operates in over 170 countries very established in this part of the region and Globally
· Our client is looking for Sales Manager experience in Pharmaceutical Industry. With knowledge and experience in Government and Private Business and familiar with product listing especially in government environment. Knowledge of stake holders and familiar with system and process in sales channel is an added advantage.
· Plan and carry out sales activities with team to achieve sales targets by making regular sales calls/ visits to develop professional relationships with customer and follow up on needs with the aim to achieve sales target consistently.
· Identify business potential, opportunities and develop new customer base with business planning and review with sales team
· Ensure sales team KPI tracking and achieves i.e sales call, frequency of visit, segmentation and targeting including CME and sales related activities.
· Periodic business reviews to ensure strategic sales and marketing initiatives are executed by sales team.
· Participate in all medical conference and congress as and when need arise.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Bio-Tech, Science, Chemistry and or Business Degree Others or equivalent.
· At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· At least 3 years of Sales Manager experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.