Sales Representative (Orthopedic) - Upcountry
Our client is a leading multinational medical device company. The company is currently seeking a Sales Representative for Orthopedic portfolio. The candidate for this role will have to drive sales revenue through development strong relationship with key opinion leaders, demonstrating strong technical knowledge as well as proactively expanding to new market.
· Drives sales growth through developing strong relationship with key healthcare professionals
· Participate in workshop while advising technical knowledge relating to product
· Maintain strong relationship with existing client base, as well as proactively gain more market through business development
Qualification and Requirement:
· Minimum 3 years of experienced in sales, handling Orthopedic devices or surgical implants
· Able to travel upcountry
· Strong interpersonal skills determine and well presented.
· Graduate with degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Life Sciences or relating field
· Business level in English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful medical device company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in medical device field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.