- Implement and execute sales strategies for each account to maintain existing business and develop new business opportunities. Work closely with the Regional Home Therapies and Business Manager to ensure customer outcomes are achieved.
- Provide account management and maintain good rapport with key opinion leaders, key influencers and decision makers.
- Plan for and execute sales response to industry, customers and competitive trend and actively discuss with Key Account Manager.
- Provide targeted counselling and account information to clinical, marketing and technical team as required.
- Maintain a high profile presence in the market place through the creation of win-win solutions with customers which turn sales relationships into a long-term business partnership.
Support the achievement of business results and growth in patient numbers
- Identifies customer resource needs (eg new products, technical support or clinical training and provides appropriate support through liaison with the technical, sales, customer service and marketing teams.
- Builds & maintains positive value added working customer relationships.
- Maintains team communications.
- Delivers presentations to doctors, nurses key opinion leaders.
- Organises events such as training sessions, focus groups, networking events for customers and health professionals in conjunction with the Key Account Manager, Marketing Manager and clinical team.
- Work closely with Key Account Manager and clinical team to identify gaps, needs and potentials in the field.
Individual work is performed in support of the local team and wider company
- Update own clinical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks.
- Promote a team culture by assisting others during periods of high workloads, leave or absence so that overall objectives can be met.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to roll out marketing or promotional events throughout the entire product life-cycle.
- Where appropriate become involved in Company's activities including attendance at staff meetings and involvement in Company events.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years of sales experience preferred.
- Peritoneal Dialysis / Hemodialysis experience preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and set priorities.
- Highly motivated, independent, commercially adept, articulate and confident.
- Computer literacy, familiar with MS Office.
- Strong focus to drive sales.
- Good selling and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in managing / handling objections.
- Strong commitment to patient care.
- Problem solving and solution seeking skills.
- Good command of English and a local language preferred.
- This role requires visiting patients or training patients in their homes.
- Ability to provide an out of hours service to hospital wards and or patients.
- Provide on call advice to existing patients after office hours.
- You may be required to attend meetings or conferences from time to time which may include weekend.
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration package to apply at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.