A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a high profile accountancy and advisory network.
They are currently looking for a senior professional services manager that would be able to perform a sales support function to sit between marketing and sales and support the bids and tender processes, support and drive the sales support function including opportunity and pipeline management and handle client relationship management.
The ideal candidate should be able to work quite autonomously and be able to work in a collegiate environment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated,
- Have 5+ years of direct experience of working in a sales support/BD role in the professional services sector,
- A proven track record of leading business development initiatives to generate revenue growth.
- A strong relationship builder and team player, you will encourage people at all levels to identify opportunities, build relationships, and add value to clients.
- Confident self-starter with high levels of initiative
- Credible communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Highly-developed commercial awareness
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines