Key Job Purpose
- Responsible as first level SAP FICO support to Key and End users in the AP region and able to work closely with SAP consultants to resolve issues and implement Change requests from users.
- Manage and support rollout of FICO module to any of the company's Asia Pacific's affiliates.
- Support project, related to SAP, Concur, GLC, BI and CRM systems, and departmental administration activities.
Summary of Functional Duties & Responsibilities
- SAP FICO Support
- Issue management
- As first level support to Finance Key and End users
- Capture, follow up, analyze and resolve issues
- Work closely with SAP consultant and support helpdesk to resolve issues
- Change request management
- Capture and follow up Change Requests from Key and End users
- Analyze requirements of Change Request with the functionality in SAP system
- Gather gaps identified during the requirements analysis and work with Key and End users and consultants to resolve the gaps with a solution in the system or process
- Manage project activities of all Change request and ensure that the Change request is implemented in system with acceptance from Key and End users.
- SAP FICO Rollout
- Manage FICO module rollout project activities with Key users and SAP consultant
- May required to conduct FICO training and user acceptance testing during the rollout
- Other systems project activities support
- Manage project activities for implementation and rollout of CRM and BI projects
- May required to support IS department in managing project activities for implementation and rollout of Concur projects
- Administrative supports
- Provide administrative support for SAP, Concur, GLC, BI and CRM project implementation and rollout
- Organize Regional SAP modules training for the company's Asia Pacific Key and End users
- Organize Regional meeting related to BAM and CRM project teams
- Support Project Management team in general administrative activities
- Minimum Education Required: A Diploma in Business Administration/ IT/ Project Management or its equivalent
- Minimum Experience Required: At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience in SAP system
- Skills and Knowledge Required: PC literate with excellent MS Excel skills. Good working knowledge and experience in SAP ERP system. Possess strong interpersonal and oral communication skills with excellent command of English
- Attitude Required: Excellent working attitude and has high commitment and sense of responsibility
- Knowledge Desired but not Essential
- Travel Requirement: 30-40%
- Effective team player with a cheerful disposition and open mindedness
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Responsible attitude and responsive to customers' request
- Hands-on and practical, possess problem-solving skill
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.