My client is a well-known MNC in the retail FMCG arena, market leader in their industry. At the forefront of technology on how IT can value add business, this role sits in an important spot to introduce and manage project enhancements for the constant upgrades to introduce solutions to their SAP Finance and HR Systems.
- Manage projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the Finance and HR application
- Enforce strong governance processes
- Responsible to manage and plan resources to deployed projects are the best value
- Manage work plan of internal and external resources
- Manage vendor resources for projects and enhancement implementations
- Oversees deliverable, contracts, payments, timelines, progress updates
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business process owners - particularly in finance and HR
- Degree in computer science / computer engineering; accounting background with excellent IT project management experience
- Around 10 years of experience in managing and deploying technology solutions for SAP FICO
- Experience in any SAP FICO sub modules will be an additional plus, particularly on BPC modules
- SAP ECC migration to S/4 HANA experience is preferred
- Experience with full lifecycle project delivery experience
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gwen Koh at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3277 for a confidential discussion.