A rapidly IT Enterprise Application Software is looking for SAP Sales Manager. This role is responsible for manage and motivate a team, from new hires to seasoned professionals, to meet sales goals while also improving/increasing sales readiness.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manages and motivates a team, from new hires to seasoned professionals, to meet sales goals while also improving/increasing sales readiness.
- Understand the importance of success as a team and coach and develop individuals to maximize each team member's results.
- Set individual performance expectations, objectives, standards and priorities, providing development opportunities and training, and recognizing achievement of revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals. Provide on-going feedback for development and growth of individual team members.
- Act a role model for the team and key stakeholders - sharing their passion for success, growing the business and bringing value to our customers. Lead by example with use of proven digital sales techniques that drive revenue in their own deals.
- Develop and execute a competitive sales business plan to drive consistent revenue streams and achieve market growth goals.
- Allocate appropriate resources and targets considering territory potential, coverage needs and channel capacity & capability; review resource allocation on a regular basis and adjust accordingly.
- Conduct regular business review meetings, including forecast calls with senior management.
- Review and manage the Commercial Sales pipeline for assigned area of responsibility to ensure attainment of Commercial Sales business unit targets and performance goals.
- Develop, drive and implement sales initiatives and campaigns with marketing and other stakeholders to accelerate pipeline build and revenue conversion
Key Requirements :
- Sales management experience preferred, ideally in the software industry.
- Minimum six years software sales experience with deal closure responsibilities. Sales experience in a cloud environment and selling motion is great advantage.
- Mid-Market sales experience required, field sales experience is an advantage.
- Experience working in a matrix or cross-functional organisation and management of multiple stakeholders across the sales cycle an advantage.
- Delivery against Net New Name targets, an advantage.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Strong understanding of the area SAP experience preferred.
- SAP Midmarket Portfolio knowledge - SAP Business All-in-One, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Cloud offering.
- A high-energy team player capable of balancing pressing short-term deliverables with long-term goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership qualities. Proven track record in leading, developing, motivating and empowering a high performance team.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach to doing business.
- Sales coaching & strong relationship building skills both internally and externally, and able to navigate and effectively manage business successfully
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.