Argyll Scott is currently helping one of our most successful business clients to search for a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach to join their professional team using Scrum/Agile Development practice. They are a firmly established and biggest downstream hydrocarbon company. Their business keeps continuously going very well in every year. They are using advanced technologies to develop their products and improve people's life. They are currently expanding their technology team across Thailand country.
Successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations and process within the organization;
- Helping Developers and Product Owner understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development including architecture and new software & features design, and product backlog;
- Managing and monitoring the sprint commitment progress;
- Collaborating with internal and external team.
You need to have over 5 years' software development included few years Scrum Master title the following requirements:
- Experienced software development life cycle product delivering using Agile Development practise/ Scrum;
- Experienced coaching team;
- Very good interpersonal and English communication skill;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely success and very stable organization. You will enjoy exploring their very interesting major projects.
The company is not only providing their employee the great salary and excellent benefits package but also provide them the great career path as well.
If you interest to try this exciting opportunity, please click apply or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.