If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our eCommerce Manager position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the South-East Asia market. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to think outside of the box. This coupled with a great understanding of how the online market functions due to how quickly this industry evolves. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Create, set up and monitor the eCommerce and digital strategy and business plans across several markets
- Implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across SEA markets, making sure to tailor to each market.
- Create stand alone websites for individual brands in strategic markets.
- Manage Key Accounts and internal stakeholders via partnership building and collaboration.
- Manage all eCommerce channels, P&L and annual targets and contribute to forecasting and financial updates.
- Identify, launch and expand eCommerce platforms and partnership
- A Business and/or marketing graduate
- 5-10 years of business development/ eCommerce experience in Asia.
- High level of online understanding and updated market knowledge.
- Ability to be creative with cost effectiveness in mind when working
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.