A leading Logistics firm has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Finance Manager in the headquarters. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Assists in preparation of monthly consolidation financial report for management and statutory reporting
- Responsible for consolidation of Balance Sheet and P&L
- Support management on decision making with financial analysis and develop financial models for business valuations
- Prepare financial projections and management reports such as projection for group cash flow; group P&L; and group Balance Sheet
- Responsible for analysis, monitoring and closing gap on financial variances
- Co-ordinate all the different aspects of Mergers and Acquisition transactions
- Prepare year end group audited financial statements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or completed ACCA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player who is able to work independently in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.