A growing FMCG Company is looking for Senior BI Manager. This role will responsible for using data to help drive informed decisions for the company and the customer. They are looking for an analytical and creative thinker, with the ability to ask the right questions and develop a point of view that will influence business decisions.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to inform their decision making with insights, identifying growth and engagement drivers and areas of opportunity
- You will interpret results, conclude actionable recommendations and communicate them effectively to your business stakeholders
- You will cooperate with our Data Science team to create and leverage predictive models that implement our team's insights at scale
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathmetics/Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in FMCG or consulting environment
- You are a highly analytical mind with a strong business understanding
- You possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- You are a self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction, and you enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals
- Working understanding of SQL, BI software (Microstrategy, Tableau) as well as statistical packages (R, SAS, Python)
- Experience in the field of digital analytics
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and instrumentation
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.