eCommerce Digital Business Analyst - Retail Company - £400-475 per day
Leading retail company based in West London are actively looking for an experienced eCommerce Business Analyst to help with a brand-new digital update.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who likes to spearhead greenfield projects and work within a highly agile environment. On top of that, they are willing to pay up to £475 a day for the right individual.
- Minimum 2-3 year's experience in a Digital Business Analysis role.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of directors, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proven experience of working across the full project life-cycle (from initiation through to benefits realisation) within both structured and agile project framework.
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience of delivering requirement artefacts according to defined standards including user stories, using business language, ensuring requirements are robust, unambiguous and testable.
- Has a customer focused approach ensuring that changes delivered provide value to the business.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or simply apply here.