One of the global leading US base FMCG company is currently looking for a highly analytical and experienced individual to help them to drive growth by driving new acquisition in an efficient and scalable approach through digital channels. As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Digital base in APAC.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, content marketing, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies, other vendor partners and stakeholders to develop high performance marketing campaign
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing the overall digital marketing budget and plans to support business objectives
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 - 8 years' experience in digital marketing, preferably in e-commerce or FMCG
- Experience in project management and leadership of cross-functional teams
- Great communication skills (both oral and written)
- Understanding of CMS, CRM, Database & Analytics technologies, and trending internet technologies are added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in performance marketing channels such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, and SEO
If you are intrested in exploring this role futher, please send you resume to Penny Chong at email@example.com or call directly to +603 2174 9008 for a confidential discussion .
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.