Our client is a global leading manufacturing in Dairy Ingredient which has constantly achieved strong business performance around the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a Senior HR Business Partner Manager who has strong skill in HR Strategic with well-rounded HR experience. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Director and partner with several departments to drive and support overall HR activities in the manufacturing site
- Translate the business strategy into HR strategies and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employee-related matters
- Work in partnership HR shared service team to assess, monitor, and communicate organizational culture and engagement
- Partner with external person in regarding of safety and respect specific rules
- Being as business process owner in audit and ensure all audit processes are aligned with audit requirement as well as manage action plans to improve processes improvements
- Manage and control manpower planning, coordinating and performing staffing strategy and being responsible for the on-boarding process.
- Plan, monitor workforce planning, and manage HR budget, includes annually review JD and update when there is change
- Provide people insights and support organization development activities
- Identify talent components of growth objectives and lead talent management strategy
- Understand functional career book, facilitate career plan with line manager, discuss development needs and create and validate IDP
- Ensure learning proximity activities, provide inputs/review training plan, identify collective competency needs to support business transformation
- Follow up probation progress with line manager, communicates, and the company's performance management system
- Provide advice on HR policies to ensure that they are in competitive with market and in-lined with the legal compliance
- Understand industry trends and the impact on the workforce and HR programs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HROD / HRD / HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist / HRBP and at least 5 years in management levels in MNC
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization with manufactoring background
- Dynamic with strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- THAI national ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.