Argyll Scott is looking for a Customer Engagement or IT Business Analyst who has skills and experience in supporting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for one of my clients. The clients in questions is a world leading organization based in Thailand. The suitable candidate should have good understanding and experience in supporting sale management tools for example Sales Forecasting, Master Data, Sale Crediting, etc.
Please find the job detail as below.
· Work closely with business team to translate the requirement to IT aspects and help them to understand that how the requirement can be implemented by IT view
· Coordinate with QA/ Testing team to make sure that the requirement is reached the standard
· Manage and support training program which is required for deploying new CRM
· Facilitates, documents and reports UAT and assists unit testers to ensure acceptance criteria is satisfied
· Assist with business plan, risk assessment, and consult with business partner
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 5 years' experience in IT fields as a Business Analyst, IT Customer Engagement
· Strong IT Business Process
· Good understanding in CRM tools for developing business
· Experience in data analysis and reporting tools along with good understanding in database/ related technologies
· Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management Skills
· Understanding in Agile process and Lead concept
· Fluent English communication skills
For those who interest in the role, please feel free to apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.