A rapidly Consumer Product Company is looking for Senior IT Digital Transformation and directly resport to IT Director. This role will responsible for managing the researching in innovation, planning, development and delivery of all information technology.
- Develop digital transformation strategy
- Remain abreast of new digital innovation and revise operations to ensure that future end-customer and business needs are anticipated. Either personally, or through subordinate staff, assure the development and maintenance of the highest possible levels of expertise in digital solutions
- Research, study, design, and source for the application software and hardware (including communication system e.g. networking)
- Deliver digital store operation projects and requests within budget and time constraints.
- Manage the relationship with vendors providing digital solution products and services
- Identify processes and activities for users to fully utilize digital solution and assist the business in improving / enhancing existing business processes to realize the full potential of digital solutions
- Coordinate with other Technology teams (i.e. Infrastructure & Operations, Finance, HR, etc.) to identify and address recurring issues and determine and evaluate user feedback.
- Provide Program Management of IT initiatives to generate, deliver and maintain digital solution in a cost-effective and timely manner for Group businesses; oversee the development of applications, systems and technologies
- Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and business focused skills
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment to improving service performance
- Management capability to deal with complex technical and business related issues
- Proficiency in formal project management methodology, including internal documentation, external communications and stakeholder engagement
- Strong project management capabilities to effectively plan, manage and monitor numerous projects simultaneously with demonstrated success in coordinating and managing several concurrent projects
- Strong financial management skills to effectively manage assigned budgets
- Proven track record in managing budget and cost
- Proven people management capabilities - virtual team management with cultural sensitivity and coaching.
- Good human relation skills to effectively interact with personnel throughout the Digital Solution and customer departments with good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment under pressure and within challenging timescales
- Proficiency in English language both spoken and written
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or IT or any related fields
- Strong knowledge and expertise in information technology applications, systems and technologies within the restaurant or associated industry
- Minimum of 7 years experience in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining an IT organization in a large international company
- Strong experience in system, network and telecommunications design and implementation
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.