The International Company is looking for Senior IT Security based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be responsible for manage IT security and procedures.
- Maintain and manage IT Security policies and procedures, document and report non-compliance.
- Plan and conduct IT Security Awareness of IT staff and to all end-users serviced.
- Maintain and manage the resolution of IT Security Incident process and procedure, and deliver the highest quality and professional IT Security services to user.
- Develop IT Security best practices, technical knowledge, ITSM standard procedures and guidelines that are consolidated on a Knowledge Database.
- Be single point of contact (SPOC) for IT security audits and ISO reviews, and actively provide inputs to IT projects and provide support when requested.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Information Technology, Engineering Sciences or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Security Operations and Compliance preferably Technical Knowledge on Servers, Systems and Network
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/2, IT Security Tools and Equipment, IT Security Incident Management, IT Security and ISO Audits, IT Security Awareness Campaign and Trainings and Project Management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill, Planning and Organizing skill and Customer Oriented
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail and your latest picture