We are currently helping our client, a locally headquartered company with a large global presence, in search of a seasoned and capable Compensation and Benefits professional to join their Human Resources team as Senior Manager for Global Rewards.
- Work closely with Head of HR, reviewing and implementing all C&B related policies and practices for the Global Head office
- Serve as a strategic business partner and consult with local management team to identify issues, root causes and make recommendations to improve results
- Ensure competitive compensation level in the labor market by conducting market surveys and benchmarking
- Oversee the staff cost and manpower budget, providing necessary analysis for improvement and enhancement to management
- Oversee the planning, designing, and implementing of compensation and benefits projects, including but not limited to pay structure development and compensation and benefits benchmarking.
- Lead and manage all C&B related initiatives and projects, such as annual salary review, insurance review, manpower budgeting across regional and global markets.
- Liaise and build relationships with sales and frontline staff, working closely with them in order to best design sales incentive
- Ensure all C&B related policies and procedures are in compliance with the Company and statutory requirement
- Full time degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 10+ years relevant experience, with regional exposure highly preferred
- HRIS, in particular Peoplesoft experience, would be an added bonus
- Strong analytical and influence skills, good sense of integrity and responsibility
- Commercially minded with sound business acumen
- Well versed in HK employment ordinance and statutes
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills, written and spoken
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.