Our client, a globally renowned luxury retailer with strong Asia Pacific presence, is currently looking for a capable and strategic HR individual to join their team. This incumbent will be responsible for leading talent acquisition, talent development, and developing internal and external strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- In charge of developing and implementing recruitment strategies in alignment with the Company brand, ensuring the attraction of talented and high performing individuals in an innovative manner
- Lead the development and usage of alternative recruitment tools (e.g. LinkedIn, job-board posting, other social media platforms etc) to efficiently reduce recruitment spend
- Liaise and build partnerships with universities and any other related organizations to fuel talent pipeline
- Oversee workforce planning and internal mobility, ensuring the right candidates are assigned to positions (regionally and cross-functionally) where they can grow professionally as well as add value to business
- Develop and support management trainee programs and internship programs.
- Work closely with Country HR Heads to identify, develop, and retain key talent. Ensure solid succession planning for any critical positions.
- In charge of tracking and evaluating the development plans of all key talents
- Lead the recurring Performance Review exercise, and make enhancements to the process where necessary to ensure the exercises are consistently focused on career development and performance enhancement.
- Build and improve on existing learning programs and framework to ensure consistent uplift of both individual and organizational capabilities
- Champion the Employer Branding project, and lead all related internal and external communication activities
- In charge of designing imaginative and creative content to roll out the vision and strategies of the Company's leadership across all levels.
- Lead the implementation and roll out of global projects across the region, adapting for local markets where necessary
- Consistently promote and encourage staff engagement throughout the employee life cycle
- 8+ years of recruitment and/or organizational development experience
- Degree educated in Business, HR, or any other relevant field
- Proven track record in internal and external sourcing
- Experience from retail or hospitality industry essential, with experience from luxury brands highly advantageous
- Effective communicator, with an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Judgment and mature business skills, with strong multitasking skills
- Capacity to communicate and influence in a diplomatic way
- Proficient in English and Cantonese (written and spoken), with Mandarin highly advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.